- - Rental of the boat with crew
- - Fuel and water tank
- - All Bedding & Sheets
- - Dinghy with outboard engine
- - Snorkeling and scuba gear
- - Two single seater kayaks
- - Fishing gear
- - Meals on board based on fish, meats, seafood, fresh local
vegetables and fruits.
(Vegetarian available on request)
- - Drinks on board in reasonable consumption.
- All drinks will be chilled. Ice
will only be available if we can buy it.
- Drinks include water, sodas, fruit
juices, beer, wine and local alcohol.
- Feel free to being other drinks if you wish.
Prices do not include:
- - Guests’ personal insurance
- - All expenses outside the boat such as restaurants,
- - Local taxes.
- - 50% deposit by Paypal to confirm reservation
- - 50% cash or PayPal before boarding
- - 90% refund of deposit more than three months before the boarding day
- - 70% refund of deposit between three and one month before the boarding day
- - 20% refund of deposit less than one month before the boarding day
- Tropical weather with temperatures between 28 and 33ºC (80-90ºF). Seawater
temperature around 28ºC (82ºF)
What to bring:
- We recommend to pack lightly in soft luggage for
storage reasons. Most of our guests tend to pack more than they actually
use. Life on board is casual, so bring some shorts, summer cotton clothes, a
long sleeve shirt and long pants, bathing suit and towel, cap or hat,
sunglasses, a light rain jacket, sandals or reef runners and sun protection.
- The world's currency is the US dollar. We recommend to
bring US$ cash, since currency exchange may be difficult and there are a few
or none cash dispensers (ATM’s) where we go.
- Six months validity passport and relevent visas.
- Please check your countries health authorities re